Location: KarachiWe are seeking a skilled, passionate individual who is solution oriented, collaborative, friendly and supportive to join the IHS team.
You will lead a team of software developers to create innovative technology-based solutions for public health research and service delivery. You will be responsible for leading multiple projects of software development to be deployed in various country settings with opportunities to travel internationally.
With diverse and vibrant culture and a friendly management style, you will be given a great degree of freedom to create innovative solutions. Working at IHS will provide you the unique opportunity of not only solving challenging problems but also help see the societal impact of your work.
What you will need to bring to IHS:
• At least 6 years of Software development experience on open source or mobile platforms
• At least 2 years of experience leading a team
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, Masters is preferred.
• Strong object oriented design and understanding of system architecture
• Excellent knowledge of design patterns and software development methodologies
• Must be able to work independently, judge priorities, and communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
• Experience with Java strongly preferred
To apply - please send your resume to HR@ihsinformatics.com
with job title "Team Lead" in the subject line